Saturday, November 12, 2011

Toto Aquia III or American Standard Flowise right Heght ?

Hello everyone,





Does anyone have any experience with either one? do you like it, do you hate it, is it reliable? Please share the love. Please let me know what your experiences have been with either one. I am leaning towards Flowise because is about $100 cheaper, but how reliable is it?





thank you all|||I bought 2 Toto's a couple of months ago and love them, well as much as you can love a toilet. Installation was somewhat different than I had experienced before, but not hard once I realized I HAD to read the directions. I chose them for their low water use/dual flush capability but also as much for their style. I wanted something that looked different as part of my bathroom remodel. I never looked at the American standard offering in this category. Only problems I have had with the Toto's is some guests not being smart enough to operate it. I put a #1 and #2 sticker on the appropriate buttons and I jokingly explain to guests "Push #1 if you go #1 and Push #2 if you go #2"|||I have a friend that has a Toto Aquia lll and he just loves it, looks very nice in his bathroom. Toto is a very good company and makes really great products.





But in saying all of that I think you have to look at each one in your mind and try to picture witch one you think would look the best in your bathroom.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment