Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does Doop Toto Jones sound like a nice name for my little boy?

I'm having a baby.


This is different, but i think is very cute.


I want to name him:





First name: Doop


Middle name: Toto





Our last name is Jones.





( Never mind about my acc my daughter made it for me %26amp; made my username " i'm a pineapple" !!!!!! )|||NOOOOO! Remember that he has to live with this name.|||Yes. It is a lovely choice.|||Doop=poop.


No.


Im sorry but that is a VERY stupid name.|||well your baby so name him how you see fit.. but honestly .. talk about be mading fun of by all the kids at school....oh with that name doop toto ... theyll come up with some bad stuff|||ok you must be joking to give people a laugh or to get a rise out of some people cuz why would anyone name there kids that?? sorry|||doop toto sounds like a name i would give to a nice long piece of brown smooshy warm turd





don't name your kid that...he deserves better

No comments:

Post a Comment