Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Cleaner for Toto SanaGloss Toilet?

I have new Toto SanaGloss toilet and the cleaning instructions are very specific about what you can't use. They warn against cleaners or detergents that have acid, alkaline, benzine, thinner or coarse particles. However I can't find any real recommendations of what people are using that works and doesn't not scratch the SanaGloss coating. Can you help?|||baking soda. It does not scratch any surface. As a matte of fact I use that to clean my glass topped stove.|||I clean my toilet with cheap shampoo and a toilet brush. And it is not a Toto. From the little reading I did in the last five minutes, any chlorine products used on their toilets will null the warranty. I've never understood the need to sanitize the toilet bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment