Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is the price of Toto Ryohan in Japan ?

The Toto Ryohan was released in Japan.





http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/toto_ryohan_suite.php





However I am trying to look at its price in Japan but can't translate the Japanese website.





It will soon be released in the U.S... If released... It will be the only dual flush, one piece toilet that is low profile that will be available...





I am currently remodelling the bathroom so I am thinking if I will wait for it... If the projected price is high then its not worth the wait....|||Benjie C





Toto one piece, low profile, 1.6gpf, power gravity, Wide 3 in. flush valve, quiet toilets are quite expensive, up to $5,000.oo with most in the $500 - 700 range. I do believe that this new model will be in the upper over $1000.oo bracket. That is a lot of $$$ for a toilet that can be matched by United States manufacturers for less $$$. I suggest that you rethink your toilet desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment