Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to be toto from Wizzard of Oz? (Halloween)?

I want to be toto from the wizzard of Oz for halloween. My friends are going to be other wizzard of oz characters too. I was thinking a black tutu and black dog ears, but i cant think of anything else. I need suggestions for a toto costume! :)|||i wisk broom tail


Happy Halloween http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSgPs1lYp鈥?/a>|||A tutu would be cute and ears are a must, but don't forget a tail. And probably a collar. Face paint to make your face look more like a dog's.. Also maybe black leggings under the tutu and a black shirt. You could maybe get a box and color it to look like a basket and position it on you so you are sitting in it since Toto spends a lot of time in the basket.





Hope I helped! (:|||Brown sweatshift, Brown pants, and Ears. Just act it out and stand next to Dorthy

No comments:

Post a Comment