Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Poll>The Complete Collected works of Toto or Earth Wind and Fire?

ewandf|||Earth Wind and Fire.|||EWF|||Toto|||toto by a hair|||Earth Wind and Fire|||Earth Wind %26amp; Fire|||Earth, Wind %26amp; Fire !!!|||Earth Wind %26amp; Fire - Mighty, Mighty|||Earth, Wind, and Fire.





Soulful, unique, great musicians and showmen. One of the best live concerts I've ever been to...|||Earth Wind and Fire|||Toto|||Earth, Wind and Fire|||Hi Hollywood Baby,


Love Earth Wind and Fire..That was in the 60's Great year and lot's of fun!!!


Your Friend,


poppy1|||toto|||Toto|||Earth Wind and Fire.





i only know one toto song. i bless the rains down in AAAAFRICAAA. good song.|||I like both . . . do I have to choose? They have completely different vibes.





If forced . . . then Toto . . . their IV album is sensational|||EWF because Toto never did cut it for me.|||I say Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment