Saturday, November 19, 2011

What kind of dog was Toto on "The Wizard of Oz"?

The Carin Terrier they chose him because he was small and able to fit in a basket. In the beginning there was three dogs but everyone on set liked Toto the Carin Terrier. He was also quick and they needed a dog who was quick.|||Terrier|||He was a Carin Terrier.|||A Cairn Terrier. Check out this sites' info on the actual dog that played Toto.|||Toto, was a Cairn Terrier.|||I think a terrier|||Toto was a cairn terrier|||OHOHOH! I KNOW THIS ONE! Cairin Terrier. His real name was Terry. We owned one, she was an excellent dog, and as a matter of fact I'd named her Toto as well. She was pretty much quiet and lazy, quite contrary to the breed actually. We'd bought her from a pet store though. Never buy puppy mill dogs. Ours had a genetic eye problem that caused her to go blind.|||a small one|||I'm pretty sure Toto was some kind of Terrier.|||Either a Terrier or a mini Schnauzer|||Schnauzer, I think. My grandma has one.|||the barking kind|||Toto was a Cairn Terrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment