Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Okay, on a serious tone assuming one of you striked a big one in Toto?

what percentage of the winning would you put aside for charity?|||RM10,000,000 or more ? Not set aside, but put 10% to 30% into an investment or fund (profit guaranteed type) to generate regular profits - and use these profits for charity.... e.g. you can build some shops, or apartments and rent them out....and use these profits for charity|||if above 10Million 5% i will donate|||I know u struck lottery. Congrats!|||at least 10%|||10% to mr boon|||Hey that is very kind and generous of you Mr Crock.





I will give you 20% if I do get the big one anytime soon.|||20%!!!!!|||boonQ = 25%


been gila = 25%


bulat = 25%


jambu manis = 25%





eh habis old lady|||25% for me?


Gosh Happy Man, you are soooo verrrry thoughtful.


Would you like to date me?|||wat was tis bladdy no sence striked was u meanings struck

No comments:

Post a Comment