Saturday, November 12, 2011

Would you go after your dog if it ran out of the house like Toto and a tornado was coming?

Just wondering. You know... Toto from the Wizard of Oz. I would... but that's because I have no family, so there would be no one else I would have to protect but my doggie. :)|||Yes!! Daisy has been here all of my life! She's the same age as me too! I would totally go out and sacrifice myself for her!|||If there was only a negligible chance of saving the dog, then despite my instinctive reaction to pursue it, I would not toss my life away on what would probably be a lost cause.





One of the occasions where an immediate down or solid recall would be a potential life saver!!|||well yea


people can say a tornado is coming a day or a couple of hours before it comes, and my dogs listen to me so i wouldn't be in any danger


so of course i would|||No.





My dog is an addition to my life and not the reason for my life.





I'd do my best, but i'd be more concerned about the safety of my husband.|||Wave good buy as it run!! I am not getting killed because of a dog an I know of NO sane human that would, despite all the horse manure being spewed by the children here this morning!!|||of course...my dog daisy is a part of d family...she is my best friend...i sometimes even call her my sister...lol|||Yes I would because I would want him with me.|||My dog has a solid recall, so I'd stay safe in the house and call her back. :)|||what sort of a question is that?! OF COURSE! Id run after him to save him if he was strapped to dynamite!|||YES!!!!!i would die without my dogs!!!!!|||Yes I'd run after any of my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment