Saturday, November 12, 2011

What language is this phrase in: excesivus crushuru no exsanguinoru toto maximus suro nyo?

I have been to a few websites and they tell me that this phrase is Latin but I can't find any good Latin to English translators to help me figure it out. Is the phrase not Latin and it is something else or is it Latin?|||Well, I would have said it was Latin, but there are no 'y's to speak of in the language, or none in the older languague. 'sanguinoru' and 'crushuru' aren't words that I can find anywhere, and 'sh' sounds aren't generally anywhere but proper names and such. I would have to say to check in newer Latin (because you know the Pope needs Latin words for things in modern times) for those words. Also, when you type this into the translation program, I'd try putting an 's' on crushuru and sanguinoru. ( 'u' endings are uncommon sorta.)





'Excesivus' = excessive, 'no' could = I swim or float, 'ex'= out , 'suro'= closest thing I could find is a native of Syria, 'toto'= total/whole/complete and 'maximus'= greatest/biggest. Hope it helped and good luck!|||I do think it is Latin. Here is a website for a free online English to Latin translator......http://www.freedict.com/onldict/lat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment