Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How come every time I go into any grocery store, the song "Rosanna" by Toto is playing.... for real?

is that song a grocery store soundtrack for all chains or something? who else is annoyed with that song in grocery stores and/ or if so, how come?|||.... you know, i find the same issue. AND they also play "Africa" a lot as well. lol





It's the musak. It's pre-programmed songs; like, it's own radio station; Mostly all stores are hooked into the same network. Some days, i think .... that if i have to hear "Boys of Summer" or "You're So Vain" one more time, i'm going to poke the crap out of my ear drums with a kitchen utensil until i can't hear any longer.





Personally, i think they're trying to brainwash us. LOL


No no no! I will NOT vote Toto into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!! No matter WHAT you say. *rocks back and forth* .... *mumbles* 鈾?Rosanna .... Rosanna ........ meet you all the way .... meet you all the way Rosanna鈾? *drools on self* .... cue: salt shakers ...... 鈾?I hear the drums echoing tonight ... But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation ...... *drools on self* ..... *rocks back and forth* 鈾?It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you....There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa .....鈾? Gonna take some time to do the things we never had i hear .... 鈾? *goes cross-eyed* ...... OKAY I'll vote them in!! just change the damned song!! LmAO





Hey ... i like those songs (sad to admit) just not 20 times a day!!





I am Bean 4Brains鈩?and i approve this message.


鈾?/div>


  • 4 years ago




  • Report Abuse





Asker's Rating:

5 out of 5

Asker's Comment:

OMG hahhaha.. you just gave me a good laugh.. and actually I'm on my way to the grocery store to buy taco supplies!!


|||It's all apart of Dr. Evil latest attempt to take over the world!!!!


You've been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment